Designed for Performance
Knowledge, power and experience are packed into the newly designed SMAN™ Refrigerant Manifolds. Years of feedback from A/C and refrigeration specialists is combined with Fieldpiece’s laser focus on continuous improvement to bring you the toughest, most advanced digital refrigerant manifold on the market.
From the extremely rugged overmold casing, reinforced hook, and hermetically sealed sight glass, to the wireless capabilities, data logging, and tightness test, the SM380V is built so you can do your job easier, faster and better.
The new SM380V is simply strong. The heavy duty casing, reinforced hook, water resistance, impact resistant screen, strategically placed thermocouple ports, and hermetically sealed sig ht glass, all ensure the SMANs are ready to withstand the rigors of field use.
Packed with Knowledge
The SM380V is designed to work the way you do with advanced features to streamline your job and provide your customers with the answers they need.
- Data Logging
- Stores up to 9 jobs internally
- Easy download via USB port
- Displays % free storage space before logging begins
- Logs up to 7 days (168 continuous hours)
- Tightness Test
- Check for leaks after repairs or installations
- View pressure differential over time
- Timer tracks duration of test
- Temperature compensated with SL temp to avoid false positives
- Adjust auto power off duration
- Adjust back light duration
- Set high and low vacuum alarms
- Select each unit of measurement individually
- Receives Wireless Measurements
- Add Job Link Tools to your arsenal and get live readings directly on the SMAN manifold screen from the Job Link Psychrometers (JL3RH), Job Link Pipe Clamps (JL3PC), and SRS3 Refrigerant Scale. Place pipe clamps in the perfect location. Monitor and record live refrigerant usage for precise recovery, charging, and documentation.View live air measurements and calculations while making adjustments
- Increase Professionalism with Job Link® System App
- Streamline and simplify your call even further with the Job Link System App. See your measurements up to 350’ away on your mobile device. Document your work and provide professional reports, including refrigerant weight usage, by simply connecting to the Job Link System app. Helps to reduce call-backs and increase profits.
- View measurements on SMAN and/or in Job Link App
- Monitor and record refrigerant weight
- Direct 350’ wireless range (no transmitter needed)
- What’s Included:
- (2) TC24 Wired Type-K Pipe Clamp Thermocouple
- (1) ATA1 Type-K Bead Thermocouple with Clip
- (1) ANC11 Padded Drawstring Case
Display: LCD (5 inches diagonal)
Backlight: Blue (adjustable duration)
Low Battery Indication: is displayed when the battery voltage drops below the operating level.
Over Range Display: OL for pressure, – – – – for temperature
Auto Power Off: 30 minutes of inactivity (adjustable)
Maximum Manifold Pressure: 800 Psig (5500 kPa)
Battery Type: 6 x AA alkaline
Battery Life: 350 hours typical (without vacuum, backlight, and wireless)
Radio Frequency: 2.4 GHz
Wireless Range: 350 feet (106 meters) line of sight. Distance decreases through obstructions.
Data Port: Micro USB (for extracting data logs or updating firmware)
Operating Environment: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) at <75% RH
Storage Environment: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C) at <80% RH (with battery removed)
Temperature Coefficient: 0.1 x (specified accuracy) per °C (0°C to 18°C, 28°C to 50°C), per 1.8°F (32°F to 64°F, 82°F to 122°F)
Weight: 4.03 lbs (1.83 kg)
Water Resistant: Designed to IP54 US Patent: www.fieldpiece.com/patents
Refrigerants: New refrigerants are continually being added so be sure to visit www.fieldpiece.com for the latest firmware. R11 R12 R13 R22 R23 R32 R113 R114 R115 R116 R123 R124 R125 R134A R236FA R245FA R290 R401A R401B R402A R402B R403B R404A R406A R407A R407C R407F R408A R409A R410A R413A R414A R414B R416A R417A R417C R420A R421A R421B R422A R422B R422C R422D R424A R427A R428A R434A R438A R448A R449A R450A R452A R452B R453A R454B R458A R500 R501 R502 R503 R507A R508B R513A R600 R600A R601 R601A R744* R1233ZD R1234YF R1234ZE
Metal handle at end of hose fits tight areas and traps all the gas.
- 1/4 inch RYB PLUS II™ hoses are rated for 4000 psi (276 bar) minimum burst and 800 psi (55 bar) maximum working pressure and an operating temperature of -20° to 180° F (-28.8° to 82.2° C)
- 1/4 inch PLUS II™ hoses are UL recognized assemblies (File SA9737)
- The nylon permeation barrier meets SAE requirements J2196 for CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants
- The moisture barrier provides improved resistance to moisture migration which contaminates expensive refrigerant
- 3 pack includes a red, yellow and blue hose 60 inches long
- Full flow valve
- Uses standard gasket and valve opener
- Minimum bend radius: 6” (152 mm)
- Made in the USA
2 in stock