The Yellow Jacket 49967 TITAN™ test and charging manifold is the first forged aluminum manifold in the industry. The special aluminum alloy construction of the manifold body makes it lightweight for handling ease with the durability and reliability required for repeated, rugged use. Can be used with refrigerants: R-22, R-404A and R-410A. The 49967 comes with 3-1/8” (80 mm) red and blue gauges and (3) 60”, (RYB) PLUS II™ hoses with 3/8” x 45° fittings.
Some of the benefits and features of this manifold include:
- Can measure three different refrigerants with one manifold: R-22, R-404A, R-410A
- Comes with (3) 60”, RYB PLUS II™ Hoses with 3/8” x 45° fittings
- Large, easy to read 3-1/8” (80 mm) steel case red and blue, 1% accuracy (Class 1) gauges;
- Front access for easy field recalibration: optional protective gauge boots available.
- Proven, double “O” ring piston for reliability and long service life.
- Exclusive 100 mesh filter in-line on all flare fittings helps keep out particulate material and extends the life of the seats
- Contoured easy-grip handles for positive control; color coded for ready identification
- Sight glass to easily view refrigerant movement and condition during charging and recovery
- Heavy duty hook won’t pull out
- Forth hose to enable connection to hi/lo sides, refrigerant tank, and recovery unit or vacuum pump for diagnostics, evacuation and charging without switching hoses.
- 3/8” vacuum port for use with larger hose to cut evacuation time by up to 33% (all other fittings on unit are 1/4”)
- Optional protective gauge boots available
- Also available with 3-1/2” (89mm) red and blue liquid filled gauges
- Manifold and hose holder fittings 1/4” – 3/8” – 1/4” – 1/4” unless otherwise identified
- Made in the USA
The YELLOW JACKET® Adjustable Digital Torque Wrench captures and displays torque measurement in real time mode, providing users with unprecedented levels of control and accuracy.
For convenience, the torque wrench has nine common preset torque values, which display on the digital screen as the nut is tightened. For added assurance, indicator lights increase as the torque value is approached.
The adjustable wrench head means you can leave your other wrenches at home, and the protective carrying case keeps it safe as you carry it from job site to job site.
- Adjustable spanner head
- Integrated notch on wrench head to ensure tight fit on flare nut
- Digital torque value readout
- +/- 2% accuracy
- CW and CCW operation
- Peak hold and track mode selectable
- Buzzer and LED indicator for the nine pre-set target torques
- Four user selectable units of measure (ft. lb., in. lb., N-m, kg-cm) • 50 data memory for recall and joint torque auditing
- Auto sleep (after about five minutes idle)
- Water contact indicator
|Dimensions||12.6875 × 11.875 × 5.375 in|