MSZ-FH06NA Air Handler
Heat pumps are now a realistic option for any home, in any climate. The new MSZ-FH family of Hyper-Heating INVERTER residential systems offer year-round, high-efficiency cooling and heating for a variety of rooms, including bedrooms, basements, sun rooms and more. The slim, wall-mounted indoor units provide zone comfort control while the INVERTER-driven compressor and electric LEVs offer higher efficiency with controlled power usage.
- Industry-leading efficiency of 30.5 SEER (MSZ-FH09NA).
- Hyper-Heating performance down to -13° F outdoor ambient.
- 100% heating capacity at 5° F outdoor ambient.
- Triple-action filtration.
- Nano-platinum filter.
- Electrostatic anti-allergen enzyme filter.
- Deodorizing filter.
- Double-vane air delivery for enhanced circulation.
- Option to set each vane separately.
- Indirect or direct setting option.
- Natural flow setting that creates air movement like a natural breeze.
- i-see Sensor™ 3D.
- Infrared human sensing technologies to measure location of human heat signatures.
- i-see sensing floor temperature to deliver conditioned air to those areas by double-van airflow.
- NEW multi-function wireless controller.
- Optional controllers (SOLD SEPERATELY).
- MHK1 wireless wall-mounted controller (compatible with Honeywell Remote Internet Gateway for iPhone, Android, smart device control via the internet).
- Wired wall-mounted controller (PAR-31MAA requires MAC-333IF).
- Simple MA remote controller (PAC-YT53CRAU requires MAC-333IF).
Specifications for the Mitsubishi MSZ-FH06NA:
|Electrical:||208 / 230 V. 1 Phase 60 Hz|
|Max Breaker Size:||11 amps|
|Min. Breaker Size:||1 amp|
|Nominal Capacity:||0.5 Ton|
|Product Depth:||9 3/16″|
|Product Height:||12 11/16″|
|Product Length:||36 7/16″|
|Product Ship Weight:||29 lbs.|
|Warranty Terms – Parts:||5 Years|