CPS BFT850D BlackMAX Drill Powered Flaring Tool
BlackMax Drill Powered Flaring Tools contain all the features of our manually operated flaring tools, but also provide a convenient, cordless drill attachment that dramatically reduces the time needed to form precise flares on soft copper or aluminum tubing.
Made of cast and precision machined aluminum, plus select components from rugged steel, BlackMax Flaring tools offer a premium look with a premium finish in a lightweight, compact, professional, patented design.
- Dramatically reduces the amount of time to create a precise flare
- Seven quick change positions for flaring soft copper and aluminum tube
- Aluminum body- 50% lighter than steel designs
- Slide gauge sets tube at exact position
- Eccentric cone forms precise 45° flared ends
- For 3/16˝, 1/4˝5/16˝, 3/8˝, 1/2˝, 5/8˝, 3/4˝O.D. tube
- Built-in clutch prevents over-compression
- Compact, professional, patented design