CPS FT800FN Clutch Type Eccentric Flaring Tool Set with Ratchet and Case
R-410A Clutch driven flaring tool with ratchet and case for 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″ & 3/4″ O.D. tubing.
- Engineered to create stronger flare joints for high pressure R-410A systems
- Unique clutch driven feed screw and faceted cone produce uniform, clean flare walls without thin spots or galling
- Provides an exact amount of flaring torque with break away clutch system
- Innovative 3/8″ square drive incorporated directly in yoke handle for use of ratchet
- Rugged polyethylene storage case included.
- 1 year warranty