For sale is a brand new Yellow Jacket Brute II 4-valve manifold.
The new Yellow Jacket 46010 BRUTE II™ 4-valve test and charging manifold is the first large bore forged aluminum manifold in the industry. It has been trimmed down for lighter weight but with the same powerful performance of the original model. The streamlined BRUTE II™ continues to provide the flow that’s proven faster than any conventional manifold.
And even though sleeker and more compact, the aluminum alloy is forged for strength and reliability with 3/8″ bores through the body to speed the job. The Yellow Jacket 46010 BRUTE II™ is sold as a manifold only with 3-1/8” (80 mm) red and blue gauges for refrigerants: R-22, R-404a and R-410a. No hoses are included.
• Forth hose enables connection to the hi-/lo sides, refrigerant tank recovery unit or vacuum pump for diagnostics, evacuation and charging without switching hoses
• Available in 1/4” hi-/lo sides with 3/8” vacuum port for regular jobs, or 3/8” hi-/lo sides with 1/2” vacuum port for larger systems
• Front access for easy field recalibration
• Double “O” ring piston for reliability and long service life
• Exclusive 100-mesh filter in-line on all flare fittings helps keep out particulate material and extend the life of the seat
• Contoured easy-grip handles for positive control; color-coded for ready identification
• Sight glass to easily view refrigerant movement and condition during charging and recovery
• Heavy duty hook won’t pull out
• Also available with 3-1/2” (90 mm) red and blue liquid filled gauges
• Manifold and hose holder fitting 1/4” – 3/8” -1/4” – 1/4” unless otherwise identified
• Made in the USA
• All have 1/4″ hi-/lo-sides with 3/8″ vacuum port unless otherwise specified; does not apply to °C manifolds
• Hoses not included
Also included is a set of Yellow Jacket 29986 3-Pak (RYB) 72″ PLUS II Hoses with Compact Ball Valves.
The set includes:
• 1/4 inch RYB PLUS II™ hoses are rated for 4000 psi (276 bar) minimum burst and 800 psi (55 bar) maximum working pressure and an operating temperature of -20° to 180° F (-28.8° to 82.2° C)
• 1/4 inch PLUS II™ hoses are UL recognized assemblies (File SA9737)
• The nylon permeation barrier meets SAE requirements J2196 for CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants
• The moisture barrier provides improved resistance to moisture migration which contaminates expensive refrigerant
• 3 pack includes a red, yellow and blue hose 72 inches long
• Full flow valve
• Uses standard gasket and valve opener
• Minimum bend radius: 6” (152 mm)
• Made in the USA
Free FedEx Shipping
1 in stock