Yellow Jacket 49963 TITAN™ 4-Valve Manifold Only – R-22 / 404a / 410a
The Yellow Jacket 49963 TITAN™ test and charging manifold is the first forged aluminum manifold in the industry. The special aluminum alloy construction of the manifold body makes it lightweight for handling ease with the durability and reliability required for repeated, rugged use. Can be used with refrigerants: R-22, R-404A and R-410A. The 49963 comes with 3-1/8” (80 mm) red and blue gauges. No hoses are included. This manifold product is designed for the air conditioning and refrigeration service technician who knows and appreciates the quality and durability of Yellow Jacket Products.
- Can measure three different refrigerants with one manifold: R-22, R-404A, R-410A
- Large, easy to read 3-1/8” (80 mm) steel case red and blue, 1 % accuracy (Class 1) gauges; Front access for easy field recalibration: optional protective gauge boots available.
- Proven, double “O” ring piston for reliability and long service life.
- Exclusive 100 mesh filter in-line on all flare fittings helps keep out particulate material and extends the life of the seats
- Contoured easy-grip handles for positive control; color coded for ready identification
- Sight glass to easily view refrigerant movement and condition during charging and recovery
- Heavy duty hook won’t pull out
- Forth hose to enable connection to hi/lo sides, refrigerant tank, and recovery unit or vacuum pump for diagnostics, evacuation and charging without switching hoses.
- 3/8” vacuum port for use with larger hose to cut evacuation time by up to 33% (all other fittings on unit are 1/4”)
- Manifold and hose holder fittings 1/4” – 3/8” – 1/4” – 1/4” unless otherwise identified
- Does not include hoses
- Made in the USA