Up for sale is The Yellow Jacket 49967 TITAN™ test and charging manifold is the first forged aluminum manifold in the industry. The special aluminum alloy construction of the manifold body makes it lightweight for handling ease with the durability and reliability required for repeated, rugged use. Can be used with refrigerants: R-22, R-404A and R-410A. The 49967 comes with 3-1/8” (80 mm) red and blue gauges and (3) 60”, (RYB) PLUS II™ hoses with 3/8” x 45° fittings.
Some of the benefits and features of this manifold include:
• Can measure three different refrigerants with one manifold: R-22, R-404A, R-410A
• Comes with (3) 60”, RYB PLUS II™ Hoses with 3/8” x 45° fittings
• Large, easy to read 3-1/8” (80 mm) steel case red and blue, 1% accuracy (Class 1) gauges;
• Front access for easy field recalibration: optional protective gauge boots available.
• Proven, double “O” ring piston for reliability and long service life.
• Exclusive 100 mesh filter in-line on all flare fittings helps keep out particulate material and extends the life of the seats
• Contoured easy-grip handles for positive control; color coded for ready identification
• Sight glass to easily view refrigerant movement and condition during charging and recovery
• Heavy duty hook won’t pull out
• Forth hose to enable connection to hi/lo sides, refrigerant tank, and recovery unit or vacuum pump for diagnostics, evacuation and charging without switching hoses.
• 3/8” vacuum port for use with larger hose to cut evacuation time by up to 33% (all other fittings on unit are 1/4”)
• Optional protective gauge boots available
• Also available with 3-1/2” (89mm) red and blue liquid filled gauges
• Manifold and hose holder fittings 1/4” – 3/8” – 1/4” – 1/4” unless otherwise identified
• Made in the USA
Also included is a Yellow Jacket 49190 Gauge Boot Set.
Finally, the bundle includes a Fieldpiece SC260 Compact Clamp Meter. The SC260 Compact Clamp Meter is a great meter for testing HVACR electrical measurements. It includes True RMS measurements so you can test variable frequency drives more accurately, along with temperature in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. The SC260 also features a backlight display for reading measurements in poorly lit places, and a sturdy swivel magnet for hands free measurements.
The SC260 helps you save time with the new Auto Select mode. Simply set the dial and connect your leads, the clamp meter will automatically select the appropriate measurement depending on what it detects. While the high temperature resistance allows you to move from a cold freezer to a hot rooftop and get accurate temperature measurements that lesser thermometers cannot measure properly.
• Volts AC/DC
• True RMS
• 400 Amps AC
• Temperature F/C
• Non-contact voltage
• 40 Mega Ohm with 0.01 resolution
• Diode Test
• LCD Backlight
• Low Battery Indicator
• Hi-voltage Warning
Free FedEx Shipment.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.