The YELLOW JACKET® Adjustable Digital Torque Wrench captures and displays torque measurement in real time mode, providing users with unprecedented levels of control and accuracy.
For convenience, the torque wrench has nine common preset torque values, which display on the digital screen as the nut is tightened. For added assurance, indicator lights increase as the torque value is approached.
The adjustable wrench head means you can leave your other wrenches at home, and the protective carrying case keeps it safe as you carry it from job site to job site.
- Adjustable spanner head
- Integrated notch on wrench head to ensure tight fit on flare nut
- Digital torque value readout
- +/- 2% accuracy
- CW and CCW operation
- Peak hold and track mode selectable
- Buzzer and LED indicator for the nine pre-set target torques
- Four user selectable units of measure (ft. lb., in. lb., N-m, kg-cm)
- 50 data memory for recall and joint torque auditing
- Auto sleep (after about five minutes idle)
- Water contact indicator
20 in stock
|Dimensions||18.8125 × 5 × 2.6875 in|